23 Apr Commercial Real Estate Finance Summit West (CREFC) | May 7, 2019
CRE Finance Council is pleased to announce the Commercial Real Estate Finance Summit – West. The 2019 Summit – West will be held on May 7th and 8th and hosted at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
This two-day event will focus on the current state of affairs within commercial real estate finance. This event attracts leading industry participants from all areas, including investors, lenders, servicers, issuers, rating agencies and brokers. Topics will cover everything from relevant trends in the real estate landscape, lending conditions of high yield and construction lenders, to the rise of sectors such as CRE CLOs and cannabis lending.
The Green Rush: Real Estate and Financing Implications of Cannabis
4:30pm – 5:30pm
Brandy Gray, Managing Member, BG Enterprises LLC
Oren Bitan, Shareholder, Buchalter
Eliot Frank, Partner, Sadis & Goldberg LLP
Sara Presler, Attorney & Cannabis Consultant, Mohave Cannabis Co.
Maier N. Rosenberg, CPA, Partner, CohnReznick
Jackie Subeck, Chief Executive Officer, Hey Jackpot
- Navigating cannabis banking issues
- Mitigating your risk and staying compliant
- Opportunities in debt and financing
- Landlord considerations and protections
- Reap the rewards of this unprecedented opportunity, while also avoiding the pitfalls
- Recreational or medical; agriculture, manufacturing or commercial, finding the best option for strong returns